Turbo envelope forwarding Request the contents of your mail to be scanned and view them in PDF Format!



Turbo envelope forwarding

A friend of mine has currently gone back to school and I noticed that she is always on her school programs blog – on this blog they share ideas, inspire eachother, discuss projects being worked on and any issues that they have surounding their program. I can’t remember how many times I lost a piece of paper with important information while in school (not to mention in life) – the time I would have saved just popping onto the internet and confirming a date could definitely account for days of my life.

It amazes me all the time, to think back on how much more I could have accomplished, how much productivity was lost in the past, simply from not having the internet. Yes… I know, at that time everyone was in the same boat but I can’t help but wish.

https://turboenvelope.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Forwarding turboenvelope.me

Turboenvelope Access your Traveling Mailbox via our Apps on Android and iOS or use our mobile site