Turboenvelope Access your Traveling Mailbox via our Apps on Android and iOS or use our mobile site



Turboenvelope

I remember being a student and always wanting to be involved in any extra curricular events I could.

I would have articles published in school board papers and was always involved in the student council as the events planner and philathrophy organizer.

It was a lot of work but I loved it – however looking back I realize now that all those invitations that I had to mail – all the meetings I had to hold, all the running around could now be simply replaced by a blog.

When I went off to Design School the best part were the days when everyone brought in thier finished pieces. The experience of seeing others thought patterns, inspirations and love for a craft and sharing mine was always my favorite part – but I craved more.

https://turboenvelope.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Forwarding turboenvelope.me

Turbo envelope forwarding Request the contents of your mail to be scanned and view them in PDF Format!